Give your families the peace of mind when traveling away from home
What is Travel Plan by Inman™
With the Travel Plan by Inman, if a participant dies 100 miles or more away from home the cost of transporting them home is covered.
What is covered by the Plan?
One phone call to Travel Plan by Inman at 1-888-889-8508 will take care of:
– Contacting a licensed funeral home or professional embalming service center near the place of death
– Transporting the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home or service center for preparation
– Preparation of the deceased for transport
– Securing all documentation for shipping including one death certificate
– Placing the deceased in appropriate shipping container
– Tender to the airport for return to the airport closest to their legal residence that is capable of receiving human remains including airfare
Are there any conditions with this Plan?
2 important notes for the Travel Plan:
1) It is very important that Travel Plan by Inman is called first before making any arrangements. This ensures that the complete and legal process for transporting human remains is followed.
2) The Travel Plan by Inman does not cover medical tourism.
How to purchase a Plan
Contact your local Funeral Service Professional or call 1-888-889-8508 to find a Funeral Service Provider near you.